Prestige Animal Hospital
Request an appointment:
- Be proactive. Keep all animals up-to-date on immunizations.
- Pet-proof your home. Remove or secure choking hazards and toxic chemicals.
- Identify your animals. Place tags securely on collars and even label collars with your contact information.
- In a disaster, have a plan. Who will be responsible for locating each animal in the house? How will you transport them? If it is a fire, human life takes priority. Place decals on windows and doors with the number of humans and each kind and number of pets residing in the home.
- Learn basic first aid. Caring for your animal at home will prevent a minor injury from becoming severe. Always call your veterinarian if you are unsure.
- Know your animal. If your animal’s behavior changes, watch for signs of illness. Is he injured or spent too much time in the heat? Contact your veterinarian before giving human over-the-counter medications.
As an American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) accredited clinic, our team of veterinarians and support staff adheres to the highest standards of facility and pet care. Only 15% of all practices are AAHA certified (re-accreditation takes place every 3 years). However, our greatest source of pride is found in the praise of our clients and the satisfied purrs and wagging tails of our patients.
Learn more about what AAHA accreditation means to you as a pet owner.
We try to make scheduling a veterinary clinic appointment as convenient as possible for you. There are several ways to easily schedule an appointment for your pet to be seen at our veterinary clinic:
- Wellness ExamsYour pet can benefit greatly from regular wellness examinations or checkups. Whether your pet is a youngster, a “senior citizen,” or any age in between, wellness examinations provide an excellent opportunity for us to conduct a thorough physical examination and develop a health profile for your pet. This information will help us identify medical problems
- SurgeryIn our continuing efforts to offer the highest quality veterinary medicine, Prestige Animal Hospital is pleased to provide a wide range of surgical services for our patients in Fontana, CA, and surrounding areas. From routine surgical procedures, such as spaying and neutering, to more complex surgeries, we look forward to the opportunity to care
- Class IV Laser TherapyA Class IV Laser emits a concentrated light beam that stimulates the cell and tissue growth and repair. It reduces damaging inflammation thereby helping to minimize pain and increasing healing potential. It can help patients with a variety of conditions ranging from painful arthritis to ear infections and wound healing. Please call
- Dental CareDespite what many pet owners may believe, “dog breath” is not just a nuisance – it’s a sign of an unhealthy mouth. Bad breath is caused by bacteria. Over time, bacteria leads to plaque and tartar buildup on your pet’s teeth. The result is bad breath, reddened gums, and other common signs of dental disease.
Our Clients Love Us!
Dr. Chang is the most compassionate and caring towards all 6 of my pets. Never tries to just add things on for no reason and will tell you truthfully if you dont really need it. Always very detailed in explaining processes. Staff is always friendly and knowledgeable. Keep up the good work guys.Crystal Hens
I do rescue and take all my dogs Prestige. I am very happy with the service and everyone there, I especially like Dr. Chang, she is a excellent vet and a very kind and compassionate person.Teresa W.