Request an appointment:
This PetPage app provides pet owners with instant and up-to-date access to their pets' electronic medical records as they exist in our patient records. Additionally, pet owners are able to electronically request appointments and prescription refills at any time - whenever is convenient for you! Click the button below to download to your phone.
Visit our online pharmacy for all of your pet care medication needs!
⚠️ March is Pet Poison Prevention Awareness Month ⚠️ As a pet parent, we want to keep our furry friends safe from harm. Recognize the plants, human foods, human medications and other poisonous substances your pets should avoid listed in this ASPCA article.
As an American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) accredited clinic, our team of veterinarians and support staff adheres to the highest standards of facility and pet care. Only 15% of all practices are AAHA certified (re-accreditation takes place every 3 years). However, our greatest source of pride is found in the praise of our clients and the satisfied purrs and wagging tails of our patients.
Learn more about what AAHA accreditation means to you as a pet owner.
We try to make scheduling a veterinary clinic appointment as convenient as possible for you. There are several ways to easily schedule an appointment for your pet to be seen at our veterinary clinic:
- Fill out our online contact form
- Contact us by phone at one of our locations:
- South Fontana: (909) 357-7300
- North Fontana: (909) 329-2860
- Stop into our veterinary clinic to schedule an appointment in person. View map & directions for our North Fontana or South Fontana location.
- Wellness ExamsYour pet can benefit greatly from regular wellness examinations or checkups. Whether your pet is a youngster, a “senior citizen,” or any age in between, wellness examinations provide an excellent opportunity for us to conduct a thorough physical examination and develop a health profile for your pet. This information will help us identify medical problems
- Dental CareDespite what many pet owners may believe, “dog breath” is not just a nuisance – it’s a sign of an unhealthy mouth. Bad breath is caused by bacteria. Over time, bacteria leads to plaque and tartar buildup on your pet’s teeth. The result is bad breath, reddened gums, and other common signs of dental disease.
- SurgeryIn our continuing efforts to offer the highest quality veterinary medicine, Prestige Animal Hospital is pleased to provide a wide range of surgical services for our patients in Fontana, CA, and surrounding areas. From routine surgical procedures, such as spaying and neutering, to more complex surgeries, we look forward to the opportunity to care
- Class IV Laser TherapyA Class IV Laser emits a concentrated light beam that stimulates the cell and tissue growth and repair. It reduces damaging inflammation thereby helping to minimize pain and increasing healing potential. It can help patients with a variety of conditions ranging from painful arthritis to ear infections and wound healing. Please call
Years in Existence
Our Clients Love Us!
The Doctors genuinely care about all patients and their payment plans are very helpful for those in financial issues.Lexi Rose
(Translated by Google) The doctor is very good and very approachable (Original) El doctor es muy bueno y muy accesiblesEva Curiel